Star Heart Egg Mold
Make fun hard boiled eggs for the kids to eat! They will never say 'NO' to eggs anymore.
Get the children to help make their eggs for lunch or snack. Just follow the easy steps below:
How to use egg mold:
- Boil the eggs until cooked then peel the shells off.
- Place the hard boiled egg into the rabbit or bear mold while the egg is still hot and soft
- Clip both molds and lock it in place together.
- Wait until the egg becomes cold or to quicken it by placing it in ice water.
- Once cold remove egg out of the mold and you have the Egg shaped as a Star or Heart
Watch Demo below: